Friday, January 20th, 2017 @ 5 pm
Davenport University, Lettinga Campus, Sneden Center Auditorium
6191 Kraft Ave SE
Grand Rapids, MI. 49512
• Creating an Empowered and Engaged Culture; What does it take?
• Practical Applications Using Human Physiology to Increasing Morale & Performance
• Discover The Scientific Evidence and Statistics behind Empowerment
• How to Install Consistent Leadership Practices That Tear Down Silos and End Turf Wars
• Learn Engagement Methods that Expose Untapped Talents
• BONUS: 6 Specific and Tangible Tools that will Motivate, Excite and Induce Results. The result, if applied will be unity, higher productivity, less turnover and excellent team morale!
Bring your business cards and join us for networking from 4:00 pm to 4:50 pm. This is a free event and open to the public, so be sure to bring your friends! Donations accepted!